Life Changing Diabetes Coaching
for Blood Sugar Control
Conquering Diabetes is Critical for Good Health. Struggling to Control Blood Sugars is OPTIONAL.
If you are tired, frustrated, anxious or all of the above with daily blood sugar concerns, and looking for an easy to follow solution that will give you your life back, I created the Diabetes Coach Approach virtual coaching center for you.
My name is Janet Sanders, and I am a Type 2 diabetic and Certified Health Coach with a single mission: To provide state of the art, affordable blood sugar & diabetes coaching that works.
You can learn more about my story and credentials HERE
My coaching programs fill the gap between traditional education and "diet" programs that only half solve the problem. Here you will find a comprehensive "action based" success system designed specifically for:
Anyone struggling with high blood sugars and/or insulin resistance related weight gain who wants to heal their body and experience vibrant health.
What is offered?:
Coaching & Ongoing Support: Programs include my Signature 90 Day Blood Sugar Makeover and Personal 1:1 Platinum coaching. In addition to weekly coaching calls, group participants receive access to the private coaching page where members can connect with me and support each other with questions and feedback throughout the entire process.
Education & Learning Resources: The Diabetes Coach Approach Workbook contains all of the information in an easy to read format that is taught in our coaching programs. It is provided with each program or it can be purchased separately HERE...
Other resources include the DCA Blog, Resource Library and "Crave Control Kitchen" where you will find unique Coach N' Cook Recipes, new product and cookbook reviews, coaching tips and guidance for making over your kitchen pantry to support healthy blood sugars.
Coaching Excellence: DCA Coaching programs are science-based, flexible, affordable and incorporate Janet Sander's proprietary blood sugar coaching system.
All programs are led by Janet Sanders: Certified Health & Diabetes Coach, Author, Certified Meditation Instructor, Certified Dance Fitness Instructor, Attorney, Personal Change Management Expert, and Type 2 Diabetic.
Convenience: All programs are conveniently offered on-line and are mobile ready so that you can get coaching assistance anywhere you have a phone, tablet or laptop.
Why Coaching for Blood Sugar Control?
You can't control high blood sugars with medication or education alone. Ongoing support is critical, but doctors can only meet with their patients for 15 minutes a few times a year. Education programs and dietary plans are helpful in the short term.
When athletes, celebrities, and business professionals face tough situations, they don't go it alone. They hire a coach as part of their arsenal. WHY? Because they know that information without action is a path to nowhere, and the experts are finally catching up -- embracing coaching as a valuable addition to medical care.
Bottom Line: Coaching PROVIDES A POWERFUL ADDITION to medical care and traditional education programs.
You continue to work with your health care team, while benefiting from holistic coaching that empowers you to take action and literally changes your body for the better from the inside-out.
The Diabetes Coach Approach is a win-win
Choosing a coaching program is an important decision, and I want you to feel confident that the coaching you choose is right for you. Here are some steps you can take to learn more:
Try my Going Sugar-Free "Mini-Makeover" that provides you with an opportunity to get a "taste" of what our coaching programs offer while learning and eating delicious foods your body will love.
The focus of this Mini-Makeover is showing you HOW to get started with a sugar free lifestyle with guidance and tips you can put into practice right now.
In addition to the Mini-Makeover e-book, you will also receive a set of Coach N' Cook Recipes to help you get started and our monthly Newsletter featuring Coach N' Cook recipes, diabetes news and DCA updates to help you stay on track.
More Getting Started Resources
There is a wealth of useful information in the virtual coaching center to support you whenever you have questions and need answers. A work in progress, the center will continue to change and grow to meet your needs today and tomorrow---we are here when you need us for lifestyle changes that will last a lifetime.
Join us on one of our Open House "Chats" in January where you will have the opportunity to check out my approach and ask questions. To sign up and get the schedule CLICK HERE.
Get a Personal Complimentary Coaching Assessment: The Internet makes coaching accessible. But sometimes you want to "meet" the person who will be coaching you, and have a chance to connect. In your personal assessment we will spend 45 minutes discussing your current situation and your goals. Then together we will determine the best course of action for you. To schedule your appointment CLICK HERE.
Guide to Virtual Coaching Center Resources
- About Janet Sanders - Certified Health and Diabetes Coach
- Janet Sanders is a Certified Health and Diabetes Coach with a mission to help turn blood sugars around one client at a time.
- Great Life Diabetes Coach Approach: Testimonials
- What our clients say about the transformative health benefits of working with Great Life Diabetes Coaching.
- Health And Diabetes Coaching Events
- Click Here to See All of Our Upcoming Workshops and Events.
- Contact Us for More Information
- Click here to contact Us, if you have questions, feedback, or want to learn more about our programs
- Diabetes Coaching Benefits
- Learn Why Diabetes Coaching Benefits Every Aspect of Your Efforts to Conquer Diabetes
- Getting Started with Diabetes Coaching
- Getting Started with Diabetes Coaching is easy with an option that is a good fit for you. Click here to learn how to take the first step.
- Blood Sugar Blues Workshop
- Join us for a free teleseminar and learn the secrets to conquering Type 2 diabetes, controlling blood sugars and stopping dieting for good.
- Diabetes Coach Approach: Programs & Services
- You CAN Reverse Diabetes with a combination of coaching, education and support. Learn more about Great Life's programs here.
- Blood Sugar Basics
- Blood sugar health issues are becoming an epidemic. Learn More.
- Diabetes Coach Approach Blog
- The Diabetes Coach Approach blog shares practical coaching tips, sweet swaps, product news, food ideas and more.
- Diabetes Coach Approach Newsletter
- Our Monthly Coach Approach Newsletter provides Event Updates, Healthy Living Tips, Recipes and More for type 2 diabetics.
- Our Favorite Diabetes Resources
- Check out our favorite healthy living resources, including books, products, and diabetes groups.
|SUGAR FREE LIVING
Mini-Makeover Plus Coach N' Cook Recipes
|You can Take the First Step Towards Better Blood Sugars TODAY
|The Newly Updated and Revised Coach Approach e-Book is now available!!
Since the latest release I have gathered so many new ideas to help with Blood Sugar Control that I updated the entire workbook with more recipes, an updated food plan, and lots of new tips for controlling blood sugars. ORDER The NEWLY REVISED & UPDATED BOOK HERE...
The Workbook is a great way to learn about DCA programs while benefiting from the education and coaching support provided. Whether or not you decide to participate in one of the DCA programs, you will have a lasting coaching guide that will take you to the next level in controlling your blood sugars LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CONTENTS HERE...
Feeling Stuck: Visit our BLOG and get a "mini" coaching session.
Here's where I will be sharing practical tips, sweet swaps, guides to favorite foods, product news and more...
Just for Today:A Diabetes Serenity Prayer Click Here to Read This Article.